Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HARMONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARMONIC exist?
Definitions of HARMONIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a tone that is a component of a complex sound
- noun - any of a series of musical tones whose frequencies are integral multiples of the frequency of a fundamental
- adj - of or relating to harmony as distinct from melody and rhythm
- adj - of or relating to harmonics
- adj - of or relating to the branch of acoustics that studies the composition of musical sounds
- adj - relating to vibrations that occur as a result of vibrations in a nearby body
- adj - involving or characterized by harmony
- Of or relating to harmony.
- Pleasing to the ear: harmonic orchestral effects.
- Characterized by harmony: a harmonic liturgical chant.
- Of or relating to harmonics.
- Integrated in nature.
- A tone in the harmonic series of overtones produced by a fundamental tone.
- A tone produced on a stringed instrument by lightly touching an open or stopped vibrating string at a given fraction of its length so that both segments vibrate.
- The theory or study of the physical properties and characteristics of musical sound.
- noun - a higher partial tone
There are 8 letters in HARMONIC: A C H I M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARMONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARMONIC plus a wildcard: HARMONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARMONIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HARMONIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.