Scrabble word: MONARCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONARCH exist?
Definitions of MONARCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a nation's ruler or head of state usually by hereditary right
- noun - large migratory American butterfly having deep orange wings with black and white markings
- A sole and absolute ruler.
- A sovereign, such as a king or an empress, often with constitutionally limited authority: a constitutional monarch.
- One that commands or rules: “I am monarch of all I survey” (William Cowper).
- One that surpasses others in power or preeminence: “Mont Blanc is the monarch of the mountains” (Byron).
- A monarch butterfly.
- noun - an absolute ruler
There are 7 letters in MONARCH: A C H M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONARCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONARCH plus a wildcard: MONARCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONARCH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONARCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.