Scrabble word: MONARCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONARCH exist?
Definitions of MONARCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a nation's ruler or head of state usually by hereditary right
- noun - large migratory American butterfly having deep orange wings with black and white markings
- A sole and absolute ruler.
- A sovereign, such as a king or an empress, often with constitutionally limited authority: a constitutional monarch.
- One that commands or rules: “I am monarch of all I survey” (William Cowper).
- One that surpasses others in power or preeminence: “Mont Blanc is the monarch of the mountains” (Byron).
- A monarch butterfly.
- noun - an absolute ruler