Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GODMOTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GODMOTHER exist?
Definitions of GODMOTHER in dictionaries:
- noun - any woman who serves as a sponsor for a child at baptism
- A woman who sponsors a person at baptism.
- One that has a relationship to another person or to something that is the equivalent of being a baptismal sponsor: the godmother to a new generation of physicians.
There are 9 letters in GODMOTHER: D E G H M O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GODMOTHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GODMOTHER plus a wildcard: GODMOTHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GODMOTHER
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GODMOTHER
- godmother Gift Personalised Thank You Gift Mug for Childs godmother
- godmother Gift Angel Pin
- Fairy Tale Coloring Page Fairy godmother With Wand
- Fairy godmother and Cinderella Coloring Pages Coloring Pages Sheets
- fairy godmother Colouring Pages
- Cinderella Thanking Fairy godmother Coloring Pages Sheets
- Fancy Dress Costume Hire - Fairy godmother
- Home Coloring Pages Fantasy & Make Believe Fairy godmother
- lovely thank you gift for undertaking the role of godmother ...
- Fairy godmother by sammy8a on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.