Scrabble word: METHOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does METHOD exist?
Definitions of METHOD in dictionaries:
- noun - a way of doing something, especially a systematic way
- noun - an acting technique introduced by Stanislavsky in which the actor recalls emotions or reactions from his or her own life and uses them to identify with the character being portrayed
- See Usage Note at methodol- ogy.
- Orderly arrangement of parts or steps to accomplish an end: random efforts that lack method.
- These nouns refer to the plans or procedures followed to accomplish a task or attain a goal.
- noun - a means of procedure