Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FURNISHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURNISHING exist?
Definitions of FURNISHING in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) accessory wearing apparel
- noun - (usually plural) the instrumentalities (furniture and appliances and other movable accessories including curtains and rugs) that make a home (or other area) livable
- noun - the act of decorating a house or room
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - provide or equip with furniture
- A piece of equipment necessary or useful for comfort or convenience.
There are 10 letters in FURNISHING: F G H I I N N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURNISHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURNISHING plus a wildcard: FURNISHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURNISHING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURNISHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.