Scrabble word: FURNISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURNISH exist?
Definitions of FURNISH in dictionaries:
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - provide or equip with furniture
- To equip with what is needed, especially to provide furniture for.
- These verbs mean to provide with what is necessary for an activity or a purpose.
- verb - to provide with whatever is needed
There are 7 letters in FURNISH: F H I N R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURNISH plus a wildcard: FURNISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURNISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURNISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.