Scrabble word: FISHING
Is FISHING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FISHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of someone who fishes as a diversion
- noun - the occupation of catching fish for a living
- verb - seek indirectly
- verb - catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
- The act, occupation, or sport of catching fish.
- A place for catching fish.
- noun - the occupation or pastime of catching fish
There are 7 letters in FISHING: F G H I I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FISHING
Click to search all anagrams of FISHING plus a wildcard: FISHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FISHING
Images for FISHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.