Scrabble word: KINGFISH
Is KINGFISH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KINGFISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of any of several fish caught off the Atlantic coast of the United States
- noun - large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters
- noun - small silvery marine food fish found off California
- noun - any of several food and game fishes of the drum family indigenous to warm Atlantic waters of the North American coast
- noun - large game fish of Australia and New Zealand
- Any of several food and game fishes of the drum family, especially of the genus Menticirrhus, indigenous to warm Atlantic waters.
- Any of several similar or related fishes, indigenous to the Pacific Ocean.
- A person in a position of uncontested authority or influence, especially a powerful political leader.
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 8 letters in KINGFISH: F G H I I K N S
Click to search all anagrams of KINGFISH plus a wildcard: KINGFISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINGFISH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KINGFISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.