Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFUSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFUSING exist?
Definitions of INFUSING in dictionaries:
- verb - teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions
- verb - fill, as with a certain quality
- verb - undergo the process of infusion
- verb - let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- verb - introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes
- v - to permeate with something
There are 8 letters in INFUSING: F G I I N N S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFUSING plus a wildcard: INFUSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFUSING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFUSING
- infusing Vodka with Herbs
- Utah Thanks John Carter For Creating Jobs infusing Almost 20 ...
- ... Easter Weekend Tunxis Libraryinfusing your world with information
- Vintage Soviet tea diffuser strainer - tea infusing spoon flower ...
- With GMP GMPC and ISO guideline and years of professional hair care ...
- Tattooing is said to be in practise from long ago. But from 1990 both ...
- NCSSSMST - Morphing Education by infusing Technology Keynote Speakers
- Liquid Keratin infusing Healthy Hair De-Frizz Shampoo - DRUGSTORE ...
- Aqua Zinger is available in a choice of four colors and retails for US ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.