Scrabble word: DETECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETECTION exist?
Definitions of DETECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the perception that something has occurred or some state exists
- noun - the act of detecting something
- noun - the detection that a signal is being received
- noun - a police investigation to determine the perpetrator
- The act or process of detecting; discovery: detection of a crime; detection of radiation from a distant galaxy.
- See demodu- lation.
There are 9 letters in DETECTION: C D E E I N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETECTION plus a wildcard: DETECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETECTION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.