Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHARACTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARACTER exist?
Definitions of CHARACTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction (play or film or story)
- noun - a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something
- noun - the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- noun - an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- noun - a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- noun - good repute
- noun - a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's qualifications and dependability
- noun - a written symbol that is used to represent speech
- noun - (genetics) an attribute (structural or functional) that is determined by a gene or group of genes
- verb - engrave or inscribe characters on
- The combination of qualities or features that distinguishes one person, group, or thing from another.
- A distinguishing feature or attribute, as of an individual, a group, or a category.
- A structure, function, or attribute determined by a gene or group of genes.
- Moral or ethical strength.
- A description of a person’s attributes, traits, or abilities.
- A formal written statement as to competency and dependability, given by an employer to a former employee; a recommendation.
- Public estimation of someone; reputation: personal attacks that damaged her character.
- Status or role; capacity: in his character as the father.
- A notable or well-known person; a personage.
- A person, especially one who is peculiar or eccentric: a shady character; catcalls from some character in the back row.
- A person portrayed in an artistic piece, such as a drama or novel.
- Characterization in fiction or drama: a script that is weak in plot but strong in character.
- A mark or symbol used in a writing system.
- Computer Science.
- One of a set of symbols, such as letters or numbers, that are arranged to express information.
- The multibit code representing such a character.
- A style of printing or writing.
- A symbol used in secret writing; a cipher or code.
- Of or relating to one’s character.
- Specializing in the interpretation of often minor roles that emphasize fixed personality traits or specific physical characteristics: a character actor.
- Of or relating to the interpretation of such roles by an actor: the character part of the hero’s devoted mother.
- Dedicated to the portrayal of a person with regard to distinguishing psychological or physical features: a character sketch.
- Of or relating to a person who gives testimony as to the moral and ethical reputation or behavior of one engaged in a lawsuit: a character witness.
- To write, print, engrave, or inscribe.
- To portray or describe.
There are 9 letters in CHARACTER: A A C C E H R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARACTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARACTER plus a wildcard: CHARACTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARACTER
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARACTER
- Despicable Me Minions 3D characters HD Wallpaper Cartoon Wallpapers
- 3D character 5 - 3D Photography Desktop Wallpapers ( 3089 Views )
- Super Mario Game characters Free Taggable Pic Facebook Craze
- ... nhn cch The Six Pillars of character 6 pillars of character
- What Sonic character Are You Test- QuizMoz - How Well do you know the ...
- 20 Cute And Imaginative 3D characters For Inspiration Little Box Of ...
- Image Located in Category 3D characters Wallpapers HD
- character Design Cartoon character Illustrator Cartoon character ...
- Cartoon characters - Types Photos
- 3D Cartoon characters by Andrew Hickinbottom
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.