Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAPACITOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPACITOR exist?
Definitions of CAPACITOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device characterized by its capacity to store an electric charge
- An electric circuit element used to store charge temporarily, consisting in general of two metallic plates separated and insulated from each other by a dielectric.
There are 9 letters in CAPACITOR: A A C C I O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPACITOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPACITOR plus a wildcard: CAPACITOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPACITOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPACITOR
- 1000uF electrolytic capacitor
- various types of capacitors
- Motor Run capacitor Cbb65a - Sell Motor capacitor on Made-in-China.com
- AC capacitor (Y1 capacitor Y capacitorcapacitor Y) - Sell Ac ...
- 12V capacitor ALEXs space
- Aluminum Electrolytic capacitor
- Figure1 Ceramic capacitor
- Picture of Motor Starting Electrolytic capacitor
- Flash capacitor from a point-and-shoot camera. Take the capacitor quiz ...
- capacitor - China capacitorcapacitors
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.