Scrabble word: ARTIFICE
Is ARTIFICE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARTIFICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a deceptive maneuver (especially to avoid capture)
- An artful or crafty expedient; a stratagem.
- Subtle but base deception; trickery.
- These nouns are compared as they denote means for achieving an end by indirection.
- noun - a clever stratagem
There are 8 letters in ARTIFICE: A C E F I I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTIFICE
Click to search all anagrams of ARTIFICE plus a wildcard: ARTIFICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTIFICE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTIFICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.