Scrabble word: ARBITRATE
Is ARBITRATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARBITRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - act between parties with a view to reconciling differences
- To judge or decide in or as in the manner of an arbitrator: arbitrate a dispute between neighbors.
- To submit to settlement or judgment by arbitration: Management and labor agreed to arbitrate their remaining differences.
- To serve as an arbitrator or arbiter.
- To submit a dispute to arbitration.
There are 9 letters in ARBITRATE: A A B E I R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARBITRATE
Click to search all anagrams of ARBITRATE plus a wildcard: ARBITRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARBITRATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARBITRATE
Lookup in Wiki for ARBITRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.