Is STRIDENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRIDENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - conspicuously and offensively loud
- adj - of speech sounds produced by forcing air through a constricted passage (as `f', `s', `z', or `th' in both `thin' and `then')
- adj - being sharply insistent on being heard
- adj - unpleasantly loud and harsh
- Loud, harsh, grating, or shrill; discordant.
- adv - having a high-pitched and piercing quality [adj SHRILLER, SHRILLEST] : SHRILLY
- verb - to utter a shrill sound
There are 8 letters in STRIDENT: D E I N R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIDENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRIDENT, to go: STRIDENT?
Rearrange the letters in STRIDENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRIDENT
7 letters out of STRIDENT
6 letters out of STRIDENT
5 letters out of STRIDENT
4 letters out of STRIDENT
3 letters out of STRIDENT
2 letters out of STRIDENT
Contextual use of STRIDENT
What's nearby STRIDENT
Lookup in Wiki for STRIDENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRIDENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRIDENT"