Is ROTOGRAVURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROTOGRAVURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - printing by transferring an image from a photogravure plate to a cylinder in a rotary press
- noun - printed material (text and pictures) produced by an intaglio printing process in a rotary press
- noun - using photography to produce a plate for printing
- An intaglio printing process in which letters and pictures are transferred from an etched copper cylinder to a web of paper, plastic, or similar material in a rotary press.
- Printed material, such as a newspaper section, produced by this process.
There are 11 letters in ROTOGRAVURE: A E G O O R R R T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTOGRAVURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROTOGRAVURE, to go: ROTOGRAVURE?
Rearrange the letters in ROTOGRAVURE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of ROTOGRAVURE
8 letters out of ROTOGRAVURE
7 letters out of ROTOGRAVURE
6 letters out of ROTOGRAVURE
5 letters out of ROTOGRAVURE
4 letters out of ROTOGRAVURE
3 letters out of ROTOGRAVURE
2 letters out of ROTOGRAVURE
Contextual use of ROTOGRAVURE
What's nearby ROTOGRAVURE
Lookup in Wiki for ROTOGRAVURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROTOGRAVURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROTOGRAVURE"