Is OUTAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OUTAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the amount of something (as whiskey or oil) lost in storage or transportation
- noun - a temporary suspension of operation (as of computers)
- A quantity or portion of something lacking after delivery or storage.
- A temporary suspension of operation, especially of electric power.
- noun - a failure or interruption in use or functioning
There are 6 letters in OUTAGE: A E G O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OUTAGE, to go: OUTAGE?
Rearrange the letters in OUTAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OUTAGE
What's nearby OUTAGE
Lookup in Wiki for OUTAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OUTAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OUTAGE"