Is GROOVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROOVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- noun - a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- noun - (anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part
- verb - make a groove in, or provide with a groove
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- A long, narrow furrow or channel.
- A settled routine: got into the groove of a nine-to-five job.
- A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is especially well suited: found his groove playing bass in a trio.
- A very pleasurable experience.
- To take great pleasure or satisfaction; enjoy oneself: just sitting around, grooving on the music.
- To be affected with pleasurable excitement.
- To react or interact harmoniously.
- verb - to form a groove (a long, narrow depression)
There are 6 letters in GROOVE: E G O O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROOVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROOVE, to go: GROOVE?
Rearrange the letters in GROOVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GROOVE
What's nearby GROOVE
Lookup in Wiki for GROOVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROOVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROOVE"