Is RESTRICTIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESTRICTIVE in various dictionaries:
- adj - serving to restrict
- adj - (of tariff) protective of national interests by restricting imports
- Of or relating to restriction.
- Tending or serving to restrict; limiting.
- Of, relating to, or being a subordinate clause or phrase that identifies the noun, phrase, or clause it modifies and limits or restricts its meaning, as the clause who live in glass houses in People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
There are 11 letters in RESTRICTIVE: C E E I I R R S T T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTRICTIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESTRICTIVE, to go: RESTRICTIVE?
Rearrange the letters in RESTRICTIVE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of RESTRICTIVE
9 letters out of RESTRICTIVE
8 letters out of RESTRICTIVE
7 letters out of RESTRICTIVE
6 letters out of RESTRICTIVE
5 letters out of RESTRICTIVE
4 letters out of RESTRICTIVE
3 letters out of RESTRICTIVE
2 letters out of RESTRICTIVE
Contextual use of RESTRICTIVE
What's nearby RESTRICTIVE
Lookup in Wiki for RESTRICTIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESTRICTIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESTRICTIVE"