Is RESIDUAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESIDUAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - something left after other parts have been taken away
- noun - (often plural) a payment that is made to a performer or writer or director of a television show or commercial that is paid for every repeat showing
- adj - relating to or indicating a remainder
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a residue.
- Remaining as a residue.
- The quantity left over at the end of a process; a remainder.
- Often residuals.
- noun - something left over
There are 8 letters in RESIDUAL: A D E I L R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIDUAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESIDUAL, to go: RESIDUAL?
Rearrange the letters in RESIDUAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RESIDUAL
7 letters out of RESIDUAL
6 letters out of RESIDUAL
5 letters out of RESIDUAL
4 letters out of RESIDUAL
3 letters out of RESIDUAL
2 letters out of RESIDUAL
Contextual use of RESIDUAL
What's nearby RESIDUAL
Lookup in Wiki for RESIDUAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESIDUAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESIDUAL"