Is DUAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs
- adj - having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities
- adj - a grammatical number category referring to two items or units as opposed to one item (singular) or more than two items (plural)
- Composed of two usually like or complementary parts; double: dual controls for pilot and copilot; a car with dual exhaust pipes.
- Having a double character or purpose: a belief in the dual nature of reality.
- Of, relating to, or being a number category that indicates two persons or things, as in Greek, Sanskrit, and Old English.
- The dual number.
- An inflected form of a noun, adjective, pronoun, or verb used with two items or people.
- noun - a linguistic form
There are 4 letters in DUAL: A D L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUAL, to go: DUAL?
Rearrange the letters in DUAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUAL
What's nearby DUAL
Lookup in Wiki for DUAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUAL"