Is ADULT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADULT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fully developed person from maturity onward
- noun - any mature animal
- adj - (of animals) fully developed
- adj - designed to arouse lust
- One who has attained maturity or legal age.
- A fully grown, mature organism.
- Fully developed and mature.
- Intended for or befitting adults: adult education.
- Containing or dealing in explicitly sexual material; pornographic: adult movies; adult bookstores.
- noun - a fully developed individual
There are 5 letters in ADULT: A D L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADULT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADULT, to go: ADULT?
Rearrange the letters in ADULT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ADULT
What's nearby ADULT
Lookup in Wiki for ADULT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADULT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADULT"