Is NOMINATIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOMINATIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the category of nouns serving as the grammatical subject of a verb
- adj - serving as or indicating the subject of a verb and words identified with the subject of a copular verb
- adj - named
- adj - appointed by nomination
- Appointed to office.
- Nominated as a candidate for office.
- Having or bearing a person’s name: nominative shares.
- Of, relating to, or belonging to a case of the subject of a finite verb (as I in I wrote the letter) and of words identified with the subject of a copula, such as a predicate nominative (as children in These are his children).
There are 10 letters in NOMINATIVE: A E I I M N N O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOMINATIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOMINATIVE, to go: NOMINATIVE?
Rearrange the letters in NOMINATIVE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of NOMINATIVE
9 letters out of NOMINATIVE
8 letters out of NOMINATIVE
7 letters out of NOMINATIVE
6 letters out of NOMINATIVE
5 letters out of NOMINATIVE
4 letters out of NOMINATIVE
3 letters out of NOMINATIVE
2 letters out of NOMINATIVE
Contextual use of NOMINATIVE
What's nearby NOMINATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for NOMINATIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOMINATIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOMINATIVE"