Is VOMIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOMIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the matter ejected in vomiting
- noun - a medicine that induces nausea and vomiting
- noun - the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- To eject part or all of the contents of the stomach through the mouth, usually in a series of involuntary spasmic movements.
- To be discharged forcefully and abundantly; spew or gush: The dike burst, and the flood waters vomited forth.
- To eject (contents of the stomach) through the mouth.
- To eject or discharge in a gush; spew out: a volcano that vomited lava and ash.
- The act or an instance of ejecting matter from the stomach through the mouth.
- Matter ejected from the stomach through the mouth.
- An emetic.
- verb - to eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
There are 5 letters in VOMIT: I M O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOMIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOMIT, to go: VOMIT?
Rearrange the letters in VOMIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOMIT
What's nearby VOMIT
Lookup in Wiki for VOMIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOMIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOMIT"