Is MOTIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOTIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal
- noun - a theme that is repeated or elaborated in a piece of music
- noun - a design or figure that consists of recurring shapes or colors, as in architecture or decoration
- adj - causing or able to cause motion
- adj - impelling to action
- An emotion, desire, physiological need, or similar impulse that acts as an incitement to action.
- Causing or able to cause motion: motive power.
- Impelling to action: motive pleas.
- Of or constituting an incitement to action.
- verb - to provide with an incentive
There are 6 letters in MOTIVE: E I M O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOTIVE, to go: MOTIVE?
Rearrange the letters in MOTIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOTIVE
What's nearby MOTIVE
Lookup in Wiki for MOTIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOTIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOTIVE"