Is MOVIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOVIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- A sequence of photographs projected onto a screen with sufficient rapidity as to create the illusion of motion and continuity.
- A connected cinematic narrative represented in this form.
- A theater that shows movies.
- A showing of a movie.
- Often used to modify another noun: a movie producer; movie stars.
- noun - a motion picture
There are 5 letters in MOVIE: E I M O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOVIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOVIE, to go: MOVIE?
Rearrange the letters in MOVIE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOVIE
What's nearby MOVIE
Lookup in Wiki for MOVIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOVIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOVIE"