Is DISTINGUISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISTINGUISH in various dictionaries:
- verb - mark as different
- verb - detect with the senses
- verb - be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait
- verb - make conspicuous or noteworthy
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- To perceive as being different or distinct.
- To perceive distinctly; discern: distinguished the masts of ships on the horizon.
- To make noticeable or different; set apart.
- To perceive or indicate differences; discriminate: distinguish between right and wrong.
There are 11 letters in DISTINGUISH: D G H I I I N S S T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISTINGUISH, to go: DISTINGUISH?
Rearrange the letters in DISTINGUISH and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of DISTINGUISH
9 letters out of DISTINGUISH
8 letters out of DISTINGUISH
7 letters out of DISTINGUISH
6 letters out of DISTINGUISH
5 letters out of DISTINGUISH
4 letters out of DISTINGUISH
3 letters out of DISTINGUISH
2 letters out of DISTINGUISH
Contextual use of DISTINGUISH
What's nearby DISTINGUISH
Lookup in Wiki for DISTINGUISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISTINGUISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISTINGUISH"