Is NIDUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NIDUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a central point or locus of an infection in an organism
- noun - a nest in which spiders or insects deposit their eggs
- A nest, especially one for the eggs of insects, spiders, or small animals.
- A cavity where spores develop.
- A central point or focus of bacterial growth in a living organism.
- A point or place at which something originates, accumulates, or develops, as the center around which salts of calcium, uric acid, or bile acid form calculi.
- noun - a nest or breeding place
There are 5 letters in NIDUS: D I N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NIDUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NIDUS, to go: NIDUS?
Rearrange the letters in NIDUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NIDUS
What's nearby NIDUS
Lookup in Wiki for NIDUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NIDUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NIDUS"