Is DUSTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUSTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- noun - free microscopic particles of solid material
- verb - remove the dust from
- verb - rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape
- verb - cover with a light dusting of a substance
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - to make free of dust (minute particles of matter)
There are 5 letters in DUSTS: D S S T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUSTS, to go: DUSTS?
Rearrange the letters in DUSTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUSTS
What's nearby DUSTS
Lookup in Wiki for DUSTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUSTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUSTS"