Is STUD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is virile and sexually active
- noun - ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- noun - an upright in house framing
- noun - adult male horse kept for breeding
- noun - poker in which each player receives hole cards and the remainder are dealt face up
- verb - scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- verb - provide with or construct with studs
- An upright post in the framework of a wall for supporting sheets of lath, wallboard, or similar material.
- A small knob, nail head, or rivet fixed in and slightly projecting from a surface.
- A small ornamental button mounted on a short post for insertion through an eyelet, as on a dress shirt.
- A buttonlike earring mounted on a slender post, as of gold or steel, for wearing in a pierced earlobe.
- Any of various protruding pins or pegs in machinery, used mainly as a support or pivot.
- One of a number of small metal cleats embedded in a snow tire to increase traction on slippery or snowy roads.
- A metal crosspiece used as a brace in a link, as in a chain cable.
- To provide with or construct with studs or a stud.
- To set with studs or a stud: stud a bracelet with rubies.
- To be scattered over: Daisies studded the meadow.
- A group of animals, especially horses, kept for breeding.
- A male animal, such as a stallion, that is kept for breeding.
- A stable or farm where these animals are kept.
- A man regarded as virile and sexually active.
- Stud poker.
- verb - to set thickly with small projections
There are 4 letters in STUD: D S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUD
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUD, to go: STUD?
Rearrange the letters in STUD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUD
What's nearby STUD
Lookup in Wiki for STUD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUD"