Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if stud is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on stud.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer STUD has 722 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word STUD is VALID in some board games. Check STUD in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of stud in various dictionaries:
noun - a man who is virile and sexually active
noun - ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
noun - an upright in house framing
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Dress shirt ornament|
|It may be ear-piercing|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|It's what horses are "put out" to, or the kind of 5-card poker game where the first card is down & the rest are up|
|A male horse for breeding, or a version of poker with cards dealt up & down|
|A little poker, gents? First card is dealt face down, the next 4, face up for a game of 5-card this; good luck!|
|(Sofia of the Clue Crew) I'm using a sensor to find one of these behind the wall; that'll be a secure spot to nail up a picture|
|Stud might refer to|
* Stud (animal), an animal retained for breeding|
* Stud farm, a property where livestock are bred
* Cleat (shoe) or studs, protrusions on the sole of a shoe, worn when playing sports
* Small metal pins on snow tires to increase traction on snow and ice
* Shirt stud
* Wall stud, a vertical member in construction
* Threaded rod, a kind of boltIn entertainmentStud poker, a card game with numerous variations, including:
* Five-card stud
* Seven-card stud
* Caribbean stud poker
* The Stud (novel), by Jackie Collins
* The Stud (film), a 1978 film based on the novel and starring Joan Collins and Oliver Tobias
* Stud (band), a British progressive rock group
* Studs (game show), a dating show from the early 1990s
* Studs McGirdle, a character in Cars (film)