Is DUST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUST in various dictionaries:
- noun - fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- noun - free microscopic particles of solid material
- verb - remove the dust from
- verb - rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape
- verb - cover with a light dusting of a substance
- verb - distribute loosely
- Fine, dry particles of matter.
- A cloud of fine, dry particles.
- Particles of matter regarded as the result of disintegration: fabric that had fallen to dust over the centuries.
- Earth, especially when regarded as the substance of the grave: “ashes to ashes, dust to dust” (Book of Common Prayer).
- The surface of the ground.
- A debased or despised condition.
- Something of no worth.
- Rubbish readied for disposal.
- Confusion; agitation; commotion: won’t go back in until the dust settles.
- To remove dust from by wiping, brushing, or beating: dust the furniture.
- To sprinkle with a powdery substance: dusted the cookies with sugar; dust crops with fertilizer.
- To apply or strew in fine particles: dusted talcum powder on my feet.
- To deliver a pitch so close to (the batter) as to make the batter back away.
- To clean by removing dust.
- To cover itself with such particulate matter.
- verb - to make free of dust (minute particles of matter)
There are 4 letters in DUST: D S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUST
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUST, to go: DUST?
Rearrange the letters in DUST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUST
What's nearby DUST
Lookup in Wiki for DUST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUST"