Is STUDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUDY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a detailed critical inspection
- noun - applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- noun - a written document describing the findings of some individual or group
- noun - a state of deep mental absorption
- noun - a room used for reading and writing and studying
- noun - a branch of knowledge
- noun - preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- noun - attentive consideration and meditation
- noun - someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play)
- noun - a composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer's technique
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- verb - be a student
- verb - give careful consideration to
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - learn by reading books
- verb - think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
- The act or process of studying.
- The pursuit of knowledge, as by reading, observation, or research.
- Attentive scrutiny.
- A branch of knowledge.
- A work, such as a thesis, that results from studious endeavor.
- A literary work on a particular subject.
- A preliminary sketch, as for a work of art or literature.
- A composition intended as a technical exercise.
- A state of mental absorption: She is in a deep study.
- A room intended or equipped for studying or writing.
- One who memorizes something, especially a performer with reference to his or her ability to memorize a part: He is a quick study.
- Memorization of a part in a play.
- To apply one’s mind purposefully to the acquisition of knowledge or understanding of (a subject).
- To read carefully.
- To memorize.
- To take (a course) at a school.
- To inquire into; investigate.
- To examine closely; scrutinize.
- To give careful thought to; contemplate: study the next move.
- To apply oneself to learning, especially by reading.
- To pursue a course of study.
- To ponder; reflect.
- verb - to apply the mind to the acquisition of knowledge
There are 5 letters in STUDY: D S T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUDY
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUDY, to go: STUDY?
Rearrange the letters in STUDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUDY
What's nearby STUDY
Lookup in Wiki for STUDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUDY"