Is DIGIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIGIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration
- noun - the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- noun - a finger or toe in human beings or corresponding body part in other vertebrates
- A human finger or toe.
- A corresponding part in other vertebrates.
- A unit of length derived from the breadth of a finger and equal to about 4 of an inch (2.
- One of the ten Arabic number symbols, 0 through 9.
- Such a symbol used in a system of numeration.
- noun - a finger or toe
There are 5 letters in DIGIT: D G I I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIGIT, to go: DIGIT?
Rearrange the letters in DIGIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIGIT
What's nearby DIGIT
Lookup in Wiki for DIGIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIGIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIGIT"