Is DISSIPATED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISSIPATED in various dictionaries:
- verb - to cause to separate and go in different directions
- verb - move away from each other
- verb - spend frivolously and unwisely
- verb - live a life of pleasure, especially with respect to alcoholic consumption
- adj - unrestrained by convention or morality
- adj - preoccupied with the pursuit of pleasure and especially games of chance
- Intemperate in the pursuit of pleasure; dissolute.
- Wasted or squandered.
- Irreversibly lost.
There are 10 letters in DISSIPATED: A D D E I I P S S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISSIPATED, to go: DISSIPATED?
Rearrange the letters in DISSIPATED and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of DISSIPATED
9 letters out of DISSIPATED
8 letters out of DISSIPATED
7 letters out of DISSIPATED
6 letters out of DISSIPATED
5 letters out of DISSIPATED
4 letters out of DISSIPATED
3 letters out of DISSIPATED
2 letters out of DISSIPATED
Contextual use of DISSIPATED
What's nearby DISSIPATED
Lookup in Wiki for DISSIPATED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISSIPATED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISSIPATED"