Is DISSIPATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISSIPATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - to cause to separate and go in different directions
- verb - move away from each other
- verb - spend frivolously and unwisely
- verb - live a life of pleasure, especially with respect to alcoholic consumption
- To drive away; disperse.
- To spend or expend intemperately or wastefully; squander.
- To cause to lose (energy, such as heat) irreversibly.
- To vanish by dispersion: The dark clouds finally dissipated.
- To indulge in the intemperate pursuit of pleasure.
There are 9 letters in DISSIPATE: A D E I I P S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSIPATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISSIPATE, to go: DISSIPATE?
Rearrange the letters in DISSIPATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DISSIPATE
8 letters out of DISSIPATE
7 letters out of DISSIPATE
6 letters out of DISSIPATE
5 letters out of DISSIPATE
4 letters out of DISSIPATE
3 letters out of DISSIPATE
2 letters out of DISSIPATE
Contextual use of DISSIPATE
What's nearby DISSIPATE
Lookup in Wiki for DISSIPATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISSIPATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISSIPATE"