Is SPADES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPADES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a playing card in the major suit that has one or more black figures on it
- noun - a sturdy hand shovel that can be pushed into the earth with the foot
- noun - (ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person
- verb - dig (up) with a spade
- verb - to take up with a spade (a digging implement)
There are 6 letters in SPADES: A D E P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPADES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPADES, to go: SPADES?
Rearrange the letters in SPADES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPADES
What's nearby SPADES
Lookup in Wiki for SPADES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPADES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPADES"