Is BASEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level
- noun - the ground floor facade or interior in Renaissance architecture
- The substructure or foundation of a building.
- The lowest habitable story of a building, usually below ground level.
- A public toilet, especially one in a school.
- noun - the part of a building below ground level
There are 8 letters in BASEMENT: A B E E M N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASEMENT, to go: BASEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in BASEMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BASEMENT
7 letters out of BASEMENT
6 letters out of BASEMENT
5 letters out of BASEMENT
4 letters out of BASEMENT
3 letters out of BASEMENT
2 letters out of BASEMENT
Contextual use of BASEMENT
What's nearby BASEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for BASEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASEMENT"