Is BEATEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEATEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- verb - give a beating to
- verb - hit repeatedly
- verb - move rhythmically
- verb - shape by beating
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- verb - glare or strike with great intensity
- verb - move with a thrashing motion
- verb - sail with much tacking or with difficulty
- verb - stir vigorously
- verb - strike (a part of one's own body) repeatedly, as in great emotion or in accompaniment to music
- verb - be superior
- verb - avoid paying
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - move with a flapping motion
- verb - indicate by beating, as with the fingers or drumsticks
- verb - move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- verb - make by pounding or trampling
- verb - produce a rhythm by striking repeatedly
- verb - strike (water or bushes) repeatedly to rouse animals for hunting
- verb - beat through cleverness and wit
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - wear out completely
- adj - formed or made thin by hammering
- adj - much trodden and worn smooth or bare
- Formed or made thin by hammering: beaten gold.
- Worn by continuous use; familiar and much traveled: a village located well off the beaten path.
- Totally worn-out; exhausted.
- adj - to strike repeatedly [v BEAT, BEATEN, BEATING, BEATS] : BEATABLE
There are 6 letters in BEATEN: A B E E N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEATEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEATEN, to go: BEATEN?
Rearrange the letters in BEATEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEATEN
What's nearby BEATEN
Lookup in Wiki for BEATEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEATEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEATEN"