Is BEEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - have the quality of being
- verb - be identical to
- verb - occupy a certain position or area
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - happen, occur, take place
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - form or compose
- verb - work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - spend or use time
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- verb - be priced at
- verb - to have actuality
There are 4 letters in BEEN: B E E N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEEN, to go: BEEN?
Rearrange the letters in BEEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEEN
What's nearby BEEN
Lookup in Wiki for BEEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEEN"