Scrabble word: SANCTIFY
Is SANCTIFY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SANCTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- verb - make pure or free from sin or guilt
- To set apart for sacred use; consecrate.
- To make holy; purify.
- To give religious sanction to, as with an oath or a vow: sanctify a marriage.
- To give social or moral sanction to.
- To make productive of holiness or spiritual blessing.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 8 letters in SANCTIFY: A C F I N S T Y
Click to search all anagrams of SANCTIFY plus a wildcard: SANCTIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANCTIFY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANCTIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.