Scrabble word: SANCTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANCTIFY exist?
Definitions of SANCTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- verb - make pure or free from sin or guilt
- To set apart for sacred use; consecrate.
- To make holy; purify.
- To give religious sanction to, as with an oath or a vow: sanctify a marriage.
- To give social or moral sanction to.
- To make productive of holiness or spiritual blessing.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place