Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FANCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANCY exist?
Definitions of FANCY in dictionaries:
- noun - something many people believe that is false
- noun - a kind of imagination that was held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than true imagination
- noun - a predisposition to like something
- verb - imagine
- verb - have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- adj - not plain
- The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
- An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
- A capricious notion; a whim.
- A capricious liking or inclination.
- Critical sensibility; taste.
- Amorous or romantic attachment; love.
- The enthusiasts or fans of a sport or pursuit considered as a group.
- The sport or pursuit, such as boxing, engaging the interest of such a group.
- Highly decorated: a fancy hat.
- Arising in the fancy; capricious.
- Executed with skill; complex or intricate: the fancy footwork of a figure skater.
- Excessive or exorbitant: paid a fancy price for the car.
- Bred for unusual qualities or special points.
- To visualize; imagine: “She tried to fancy what the flame of a candle looks like after the candle is blown out” (Lewis Carroll).
- To take a fancy to; like.
- To suppose; guess.
- adv - ornamental [adj -CIER, -CIEST] : FANCILY
- verb - to take a liking to
There are 5 letters in FANCY: A C F N Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FANCY plus a wildcard: FANCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANCY
Images for FANCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.