Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROTOTROPHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROTOTROPHIC exist?
Definitions of PROTOTROPHIC in dictionaries:
- Having the same metabolic capabilities and nutritional requirements as the wild type parent strain: prototrophic bacteria.
There are 12 letters in PROTOTROPHIC: C H I O O O P P R R T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROTOTROPHIC plus a wildcard: PROTOTROPHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROTOTROPHIC
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROTOTROPHIC
- The students count the number of prototrophic and autotrophic bacteria ...
- ) and positive raffinose fermentation (Lane 4) prototrophic ...
- Anastomosis Is Required for Virulence of the Fungal Necrotroph ...
- ... colonies from a plate of both prototrophic and auxotrophic bacteria
- ... Metabolic pathways of typical heterotrophic and prototrophic bacteria
- Memrias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz - Benznidazole-induced ...
- Mapping the Bacterial Chromosome Help Education.com
- Problems - Modern Genetic Analysis - NCBI Bookshelf
- Difficult Word - prototrophic - (a) typical in its class (b) eats ...
- ... are prototrophic. You can use any other strain(s) of E. coli you wish
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.