Scrabble word: PROBABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBABLE exist?
Definitions of PROBABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an applicant likely to be chosen
- adj - likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- adj - apparently destined
- Likely to happen or to be true: War seemed probable in 1938.
- Likely but uncertain; plausible.
- Of or relating to opinions and actions in ethics and morals for whose lawfulness intrinsic reasons or extrinsic authority may be adduced.
- noun - something likely to occur or prove true
- adv - likely to occur or prove true [adj] : PROBABLY