Scrabble word: PROBABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBABLE exist?
Definitions of PROBABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an applicant likely to be chosen
- adj - likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- adj - apparently destined
- Likely to happen or to be true: War seemed probable in 1938.
- Likely but uncertain; plausible.
- Of or relating to opinions and actions in ethics and morals for whose lawfulness intrinsic reasons or extrinsic authority may be adduced.
- noun - something likely to occur or prove true
- adv - likely to occur or prove true [adj] : PROBABLY
There are 8 letters in PROBABLE: A B B E L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROBABLE plus a wildcard: PROBABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBABLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROBABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.