Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MORTMAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORTMAIN exist?
Definitions of MORTMAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - real property held inalienably (as by an ecclesiastical corporation)
- noun - the oppressive influence of past events or decisions
- Perpetual ownership of real estate by institutions such as churches that cannot transfer or sell it.
- The often oppressive influence of the past on the present.
- noun - perpetual ownership of land
There are 8 letters in MORTMAIN: A I M M N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORTMAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORTMAIN plus a wildcard: MORTMAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORTMAIN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORTMAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.