Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACCESSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCESSION exist?
Definitions of ACCESSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a process of increasing by addition (as to a collection or group)
- noun - (civil law) the right to all of that which your property produces whether by growth or improvement
- noun - something added to what you already have
- noun - agreeing with or consenting to (often unwillingly)
- noun - the right to enter
- noun - the act of attaining or gaining access to a new office or right or position (especially the throne)
- verb - make a record of additions to a collection, such as a library
- The attainment of a dignity or rank: the queen’s accession to the throne.
- Something that has been acquired or added; an acquisition.
- An increase by means of something added.
- The addition to or increase in value of property by means of improvements or natural growth.
- The right of a proprietor to ownership of such addition or increase.
- Agreement or assent.
- Access; admittance.
- A sudden outburst.
There are 9 letters in ACCESSION: A C C E I N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCESSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCESSION plus a wildcard: ACCESSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCESSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCESSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.