Scrabble word: ACCESSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCESSION exist?
Definitions of ACCESSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a process of increasing by addition (as to a collection or group)
- noun - (civil law) the right to all of that which your property produces whether by growth or improvement
- noun - something added to what you already have
- noun - agreeing with or consenting to (often unwillingly)
- noun - the right to enter
- noun - the act of attaining or gaining access to a new office or right or position (especially the throne)
- verb - make a record of additions to a collection, such as a library
- The attainment of a dignity or rank: the queen’s accession to the throne.
- Something that has been acquired or added; an acquisition.
- An increase by means of something added.
- The addition to or increase in value of property by means of improvements or natural growth.
- The right of a proprietor to ownership of such addition or increase.
- Agreement or assent.
- Access; admittance.
- A sudden outburst.