Is PROLEPSIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROLEPSIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - anticipating and answering objections in advance
- The anachronistic representation of something as existing before its proper or historical time, as in the precolonial United States.
- The assignment of something, such as an event or a name, to a time that precedes it, as in If you tell the cops, you’re a dead man.
- The use of a descriptive word in anticipation of the act or circumstances that would make it applicable, as dry in They drained the lake dry.
- The anticipation and answering of an objection or argument before one’s opponent has put it forward.
There are 9 letters in PROLEPSIS: E I L O P P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROLEPSIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROLEPSIS, to go: PROLEPSIS?
Rearrange the letters in PROLEPSIS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PROLEPSIS
8 letters out of PROLEPSIS
7 letters out of PROLEPSIS
6 letters out of PROLEPSIS
5 letters out of PROLEPSIS
4 letters out of PROLEPSIS
3 letters out of PROLEPSIS
2 letters out of PROLEPSIS
Contextual use of PROLEPSIS
What's nearby PROLEPSIS
Lookup in Wiki for PROLEPSIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROLEPSIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROLEPSIS"