Is SPOILERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPOILERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a candidate with no chance of winning but who may draw enough votes to prevent one of the leading candidates from winning
- noun - someone who takes spoils or plunder (as in war)
- noun - someone who pampers or spoils by excessive indulgence
- noun - an airfoil mounted on the rear of a car to reduce lift at high speeds
- noun - a hinged airfoil on the upper surface of an aircraft wing that is raised to reduce lift and increase drag
- verb - to impair the value or quality of
There are 8 letters in SPOILERS: E I L O P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOILERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPOILERS, to go: SPOILERS?
Rearrange the letters in SPOILERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SPOILERS
7 letters out of SPOILERS
6 letters out of SPOILERS
5 letters out of SPOILERS
4 letters out of SPOILERS
3 letters out of SPOILERS
2 letters out of SPOILERS
Contextual use of SPOILERS
What's nearby SPOILERS
Lookup in Wiki for SPOILERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPOILERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPOILERS"