Is MARSHMALLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARSHMALLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - spongy confection made of gelatin and sugar and corn syrup and dusted with powdered sugar
- A light, spongy, very sweet confection made of corn syrup, gelatin, sugar, and starch and dusted with powdered sugar.
- A confection of sweetened paste, formerly made from the root of the marshmallow plant.
- A perennial plant (Althaea officinalis) native to Europe and naturalized in marshes of eastern North America, having showy pink flowers and a mucilaginous root occasionally used as a demulcent and in confectionery.
- A timid, cowardly, or ineffective person.
There are 11 letters in MARSHMALLOW: A A H L L M M O R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARSHMALLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARSHMALLOW, to go: MARSHMALLOW?
Rearrange the letters in MARSHMALLOW and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of MARSHMALLOW
8 letters out of MARSHMALLOW
7 letters out of MARSHMALLOW
6 letters out of MARSHMALLOW
5 letters out of MARSHMALLOW
4 letters out of MARSHMALLOW
3 letters out of MARSHMALLOW
2 letters out of MARSHMALLOW
Contextual use of MARSHMALLOW
What's nearby MARSHMALLOW
Lookup in Wiki for MARSHMALLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARSHMALLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARSHMALLOW"