Is WHORL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHORL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a strand or cluster of hair
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- A form that coils or spirals; a curl or swirl: spread the icing in peaks and whorls.
- An arrangement of three or more leaves, petals, or other organs radiating from a single node.
- A single turn or volution of a spiral shell.
- One of the circular ridges or convolutions of a fingerprint.
- An ornamental device, as in stonework or weaving, consisting of stylized vine leaves and tendrils.
- A small flywheel that regulates the speed of a spinning wheel.
- adj - a circular arrangement of similar parts [n -S] : WHORLED
There are 5 letters in WHORL: H L O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHORL
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHORL, to go: WHORL?
Rearrange the letters in WHORL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHORL
What's nearby WHORL
Lookup in Wiki for WHORL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHORL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHORL"